There is no contract between Global Panorama Showcase (GPS) and the client until GPS has received the payment in accordance with the procedures laid down under payment terms and conditions. The client will have to study, follow and abide by the terms and conditions of GPS and absolve GPS of any claims for not understanding/ reading the same.
- ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS :
- The online booking of the products and services made available through this website is subject to availability and solely at the discretion of GPS and/or its respective suppliers. Your request will be processed for confirmation of prices and availability of services. Only upon our express confirmation about the prices and availability, GPS will be bound to provide you the requested services subject however to you making full payment and complying with our relevant terms and conditions.
Payments by Credit/Debit Cards are processed through an online payment system. Your bankers will conduct the transaction directly without any information passing through us. Within seconds (depending on your internet connection), your banker will issue an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
With the aim to provide additional facilities to our customer, GPS has special tie ups with reputed hotels, car/taxi services, etc. and for hiring of such services GPS has negotiated a special facility where you can pay for such services directly at their counters.
We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect it and for which we follow the appropriate standards, we do not take any guarantee for the same, since information transmitted electronically might not be secure. But since you would pay by credit/debit card when making a booking, reservation or purchase on our site, your card details are encrypted for the transaction.
Should your payment by the credit card be declined for any reason, we must get the instructions for alternate payment immediately or else your order is liable to be cancelled, at the sole discretion of GPS.
- TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION :
- Since online transactions take some time for processing, you should not take any action based on the information on the website, until you receive a confirmation of your transaction from us. Confirmation of transaction from GPS alone will entitle you to go ahead with plans.
Your e-ticket confirmation and e-ticket number are to be submitted at the airport counter, along-with your photo identity (e.g. your passport, driving license, etc.) to enable the airline representative to issue to you, your boarding pass.
- AMENDMENT :
- Your e-ticket confirmation and e-ticket number are to be submitted at the airport counter, along-with your photo identity (e.g. your passport, driving license, etc.) to enable the airline representative to issue to you, your boarding pass.
- UNUSED SERVICES :
- No refunds will be made for partially utilized/unutilized services on your part and no claims, will be entertained by us on this ground.
- Airline Tickets :
- In the event of any cancellation of tickets, the Cancellation Policy of the Airline, valid at the relevant time will be applicable. You are advised to go through the specific Cancellation Policy details of the Airline chosen by you. You may have to go through the nearest counter of the Airline chosen in case of cancellation of ticket. It is always advisable to go through the concerned airline in case of cancellation of tickets, since refunds are faster through the airline.
IYou can also get the ticket cancelled through us for which you need to intimate to us in writing or by e-mail, if the booking is through e-mail and submit to us the PNR Number. The cancellation request that comes through e-mail, should be the same e-mail address through which the ticket was booked.
In case of multiple sector single ticket booking, cancellation request should be made within 15 days from the completion of ticketed itinerary. In any other case, the cancellation request is to be made within 15 days from the date of journey. Partly utilized tickets take a longer time for refund and the time varies from one airline to the other.
Processing of cancellation takes about 30 to 45 days from the date of receipt of the request letter along-with the original ticket. Refunds will be made by us in Indian Rupees and the same will be directly credited to your credit card account.
- RESPONSIBILITY :
- All tour departures, itineraries, flights and hotels are subject to change with or without notice, as they are based on current schedules of transportation companies concerned.
All prices are subject to increase based on revision in fares and fluctuations in the exchange rates. In case of any increase, passengers will have to pay/bear the difference.
Timings of conveyance are subject to change and consequently may be revised at any time. The itinerary is subject to alteration before or during the tour with or without notice.
GPS does not accept responsibility for losses and additional expenses, due to delays or changes in air, train, ships or other services, missed connections, sicknesses, weather, strike, or other causes howsoever caused, including force majeure and all such losses and expenses caused must be borne by the passenger.
All arrangements for the services are made by GPS in their capacity as agents only for and in the interest of the passengers, with respect to any air/land/sea transportation and hotel which may be included in the program, and as such, holds itself absolved of all liabilities for any injury, delay or damage from any cause, whatsoever, for which the passenger, by signing this contract undertakes to absolve GPS and/or its representatives from any legal claims.
All services are subject to the conditions and regulations referred to in the time tables, tickets, books, bills and notices of the companies concerned on whose airlines, steamers, railways, coaches and other transportation the passenger travels and the passenger by accepting GPS tour or any other service, agrees that the firms and the companies concerned shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, delay or detention caused howsoever.
All services & tours are subject to the rules & regulations of the Reserve Bank of India and Government of India and will operate as per the prevailing regulations & permissions being granted for such tours and services. The services and tours are subjected to the prevailing Indian Laws and all such laws amended from time to time.
The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their planes and conveyances. The passage contract in use by the concerned when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of such tickets.
Any disputes arising out of/or in connection with the services, are subject to Indian Laws and the courts in Nagpur alone shall have jurisdiction.
No person other than the one authorized by GPS, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation term or condition in the brochure.
GPS shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling for:
a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
b) Any act, omission, default of independent contractor such as hotelier, hotel owner, owner of any airlines or shipping company, railway, ferryboat owner, operator, coach owner, operator, etc. or any other person or by any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the client or for any person travelling with him, howsoever caused.
c) The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsover caused, in this condition, the expression "howsoever caused" includes negligence on the part of any person except the negligence on the part of GPS.
No liability on the part of GPS arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility, shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour/holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever
Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provisions were invalid, illegal or not enforceable the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
- COMMUNICATION :
- The communication directed at the address of the client as disclosed to GPS, shall be deemed to have been communicated to the client. Travel agent through whom a client books will act to relay information from client to GPS and vice versa. GPS shall not be responsible for any error on part of such travel agent in this regard.
- FORCE MAJEURE :
- GPS shall not be responsible and/or liable for any damage caused to the client due to reasons beyond the control of GPS (force majeure/Vis majeure) no liability on the part of GPS arising in any way out of this contract, in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expenses whatsoever.
- CLAIMS :
- Each and every party/or passenger, shall deal with GPS on an express and specific condition and understanding that not withstanding any clause, provision, custom or usage, GPS shall not be liable to in any manner whatsoever in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, reservation, transportation, insurance, accident, delay, cancellation, suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality. The client dealing with GPS shall be bound by this specific understanding and shall not bring, make or raise any action, demand or claim against GPS and/or its employees, Directors and shall also indemnify GPS, if any claim is made or action is brought by any party claiming through the client against it because of his dealing with GPS and shall always keep GPS and or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the company beyond 30 days of end of our services and beyond 7 days at the end of package tour services. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in the GPS brochures/websites/communiqués is correct at the time of going to press/being published, GPS reserves the right to vary, amend, cancel, withdraw, change the operator, services.